Summary: The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands, are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving young people an opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care, including possible roles and responsibilities
- Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
- Online CV support and interview advice
- A speed interview for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support if wanted
- And it doesn’t affect your benefits!
There are limited places available so register your interest now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more HERE