Summary: Street League is the UK’s leading Sports for Employment Charity that works with young people aged 16 – 24 that are currently not engaging in any education, training or employment opportunities.
What is on offer during COVID-19:
- One to one career support and guidance via phone calls or video calls to young people Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
- Remote sessions in writing CV’s / Covering Letters
- Interview practice via telephone or video call
- Signposting to training courses such as Level 2 Safeguarding and many other opportunities from varied sectors
- Online Sport Content via our social media platforms and Home-Based Fitness / Dance Plans