Movement to Work Social Mobility Awards – 4th February 2019
We want to celebrate the people and organisations that go above and beyond to make a difference to young people.
Please use this form tell us about the people you’ve worked with this year who inspired you through their commitment to youth employment.
This year, we’ll be awarding prizes in five categories:
• Employer of the Year – an organisation which has had a significant impact on young people in the UK, pioneering in their approach and built a great environment
• Mentor of the Year – an individual who has gone above and beyond in making a difference to the experience that young people have during and after their work placements
• Individual Impact Award – an individual who has shown outstanding commitment and contribution to Movement to Work through your organisation and beyond, championing its impact on D&I, social mobility and/or recruitment
• Rising Star Award – a graduate of Movement to Work that has made a real difference within your organisation or gone on to make an impact elsewhere
• Youth Charity of the Year – the charity partner – and individual – that has made a real difference through partnership or through targeted outreach to young people
Please complete the form below by 21st December. We’ll then shortlist the responses and members will have the chance to vote for the winners, who will be announced at the Celebration Event on 4th February.