MtW Social Mobility Awards
This special event seeks to highlight individuals and organisations across the network who have been particularly extraordinary, even despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope it will serve as an inspiring and positive moment to celebrate all that has been achieved, and to shine a light on the heroes in our network who have made a difference.
Please use this form to tell us about the people and places you’ve worked with this year who inspired you through their commitment to youth employment.
We will be awarding prizes in seven categories with the criteria slightly altered to reflect the exceptional challenges faced over the last 12-months:
- Employer of the Year – an organisation which has had a significant impact on young people in the UK. This employer can show evidence of being innovative in their approach to support young people into employment during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Mentor of the Year – an individual who has gone above and beyond in making a difference to the experience that young people have had during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Partner of the Year – the charity, youth outreach or training partner that has made a real difference through partnership, targeted outreach or support. This charity, youth outreach or training partner can show evidence of being innovative in their approach to support young people throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Individual Impact Award – an individual who has shown outstanding commitment and contribution to Movement to Work through their organisation and beyond, championing a positive social mobility impact despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Breakthrough Star Award – a recent (3 – 12 months) graduate from a Movement to Work placement who has shown great potential at the start of their career journey
- Rising Star Award – an individual who graduated 12+ months from a Movement to Work placement that has made a real difference within your organisation or gone on to make a positive impact elsewhere
- Innovator of the Year Award – an organisation, group or individual that has taken innovative action to adapt to the working world during COVID-19, continuing to provide opportunities for young people in the difficult and changing environment.
Nominations are now open!
Please use the form below to tell us about the people you’ve worked with this year who inspired you through their commitment to youth employment. We are happy to accept self-nominations, provided you can give good evidence and a supporting reference. Please complete the form below by 10th December 2021.
All entries must be submitted by 10th December 2021.
What happens next? Movement to Work will compile a shortlist which will be judged by our youth ambassadors and trusted partners. If you are successful at this stage you will be notified. Winners will be announced at the official MtW Social Mobility Awards.
When are the MtW Social Mobility Awards? Given the exceptional times, the exact date of the next Movement to Work Social Mobility Awards is still under review. Dates will be updated here as and when we have this confirmed.
Any questions please reach out: email@example.com