MTW YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY AWARDs 2022
We hold this special event to highlight individuals and organisations across the network who have been particularly extraordinary, even despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope it will serve as an inspiring and positive moment to celebrate all that has been achieved, and to shine a light on the heroes in our network who have made a real difference.
Please use this form to tell us about the people and places you’ve worked with this year who inspired you through their commitment to youth employment.
We will be awarding prizes in seven categories with the criteria slightly altered to reflect the exceptional challenges faced over the last 20-months:
- Employer of the Year – an organisation affiliated with Movement to Work which has had a significant impact on young people in the UK. This employer can show evidence of being innovative in their approach to support young people into employment during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Mentor of the Year – an individual who has gone above and beyond in making a difference to the experience that young people have had on Movement to Work placements during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Partner of the Year – the charity, youth outreach or training partner, affiliated with MtW, that has made a real difference through partnership, targeted outreach or support. This charity, youth outreach or training partner can show evidence of being innovative in their approach to support young people throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Individual Impact Award – an individual who has shown outstanding commitment and contribution to Movement to Work through their organisation and beyond, championing a positive social mobility impact despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Breakthrough Star Award – a recent (3 – 12 months) graduate from a Movement to Work placement who has shown great potential at the start of their career journey
- Rising Star Award – an individual who graduated 12+ months from a Movement to Work placement that has made a real difference within your organisation or gone on to make a positive impact elsewhere
- Innovator of the Year Award – an organisation, group or individual, connected to Movement to Work, that has taken extraordinary action to adapt to during COVID-19. Whereas other awards may focus on scale of impact, this award focuses on the power of innovation: what new ideas and unique approaches have been applied to helping more #YoungPoepleWork between 2020-2022 i.e. digital adaptation, virtual programmes etc.
Nominations are now open!
Please use the form below to tell us about the people you’ve worked with this year who inspired you through their commitment to youth employment. We are happy to accept self-nominations, provided you can give good evidence and a supporting reference. Please complete the form below by Friday 11 Feb 2022.
All entries must be submitted by Friday 11 Feb 2022.
What happens next? Movement to Work will compile a shortlist which will be judged by our youth ambassadors and trusted partners. If you are successful at this stage you will be notified. Winners will be announced at the official MtW Youth Employability Awards.
When are the MtW Youth Employability Awards? The Movement to Work Youth Employability Awards are planned for 28th March 2022, for more information about attending please email us.
Any questions please reach out: [email protected]