According to Personnel Today, organisations should ensure that they are on top of the raft of employment law developments that will apply in April 2022.
There are 6 changes that need to be considered, which are: –
- Planned rises in national minimum wage rates;
- Gender pay gap reporting deadlines;
- Increases to statutory redundancy pay;
- Increases to statutory family-related pay and sick pay;
- The end of HMRC’s IR35 enforcement “grace period”, and
- Changes to right to work checks.
Employers are encouraged to make sure that they are aware of changes to legislation so that they are in a position to act appropriately.
Full details of the Personnel Today News Article can be accessed via this link.